A physician or CRNA with independent job opportunities but don't know how or where to start up? Looking for an anesthesia alliance with contract management and administrative support? Make the right choice so you can finally enjoy life/work balance without the loss of start-up income. We ensure regular compensation.
A physician or CRNA who wants to work independently? Consider becoming part of an anesthesia consulting firm that ensures regular compensation and growth opportunities.
Steel City Anesthesia LLC offers the life/work balance and generous compensation you’re looking for. Our team of anesthesia providers enjoys clinical diversity spread over the region of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, a steady work environment and numerous opportunities for growth and leadership.
Contact us for more information on our anesthesia outsourcing alliances.
Our success is the result of an unwavering commitment to efficient painless procedures, safety and positive patient outcomes. Over the past 2 years we have seen growth of nearly 290% in total cases per month, with efficiency being the key.
Take advantage of our…
- Contract management expertise to make sure everything runs smoothly
- Efficient administrative support that stays on top of all your paperwork
- Experienced billing partnership with Practice Management & Billing Solutions, Inc. (PMBS) to navigate the complications of anesthesia billing and make sure you get your payments on time
You don’t ever have to worry that we will give your contract to someone else. Steel City Anesthesia LLC ensures honesty and integrity in all our relationships. We will just make your life and work easier by relieving you of the administrative burden.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy…
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Geographical and clinical diversity as our CRNAs work as anesthesia providers in hospitals, surgery/ambulatory centers as well as office-based anesthesia. Our team is highly skilled in monitored anesthesia care (MAC) for a variety of fields including gynecology, urology, dentistry, gastroenterology, endoscopy and colonoscopy services
- Credentialing assistance to meet State Health Department requirements
- An encouraging and progressive working environment with plenty of opportunity for growth as well as leadership
As part of the Steel City Anesthesia LLC team you won’t have to worry about sourcing work, managing a contract or running around for payments. There’s enough work to go around and we make sure you’re paid well, and on time.
Get-in-touch about joining our anesthesia care team.
We can offer certified nurse anesthetists/Anesthesiologists committed to health care integrity and patient satisfaction. Whether you’re a CRNA or anesthesiologist in Pennsylvania, Ohio or West Virginia, Steel City Anesthesia LLC can make it work for you.